Marshmallove is a beautiful peach pink with pink orange particles. It will looks also stylish on its own.
The SPN Nails Professional Acryl-O!-Gel combines the delicacy of the gel with the strength of acrylic. No heat spike in a lamp and is entirely odourless in contrast to the acrylic method. Easy to file and does not require the pressure, heavy dust falls without hovering above the nails. It has a small tendency to self-levelling and is ultra-light on the nails. Thanks to it, you gain total control over the product - it does not run off and does not cure, which allows modelling of the desired form without rush.
How to work with Acryl-O!-Gel step by step:
1. On a previously primed nail with a hardened base (can be classic or hybrid), place the product ball closer to the free edge (approximately 1/3 of the length of the natural tile).
2. A brush slightly dipped in liquid Fluid Acryl-O!-Gel we model the ball, making the skeleton in the same way as in the acrylic technique.
3. Cure the layer for 60 seconds in the Dual Multi-Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4. Apply a larger ball and build a nail, use a brush soaked in liquid Fluid Acryl-O! -Gel, then cure.
5. Wipe the dispersion layer with Clean & Prep.
6. File excess of product to achieve the desired shape.
7. Apply the LaQ UV hybrid top or hybrid(UV Gel Polish).
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)