TiXo Gel Cover Nude by MAD is a building gel with thixotropy. This means that the gel in the package is very thick, but when applied to the nail or on a form, it changes its consistency to a more delicate and very plastic.
At the same time, it sticks to the place of application and does not spread on cuticles.
Thanks to the thixotropy technology, TiXo gels provide excellent comfort of work through total control over the product.
With proper work, the nails remain smooth after curing and practically do not need to be filed.
The gel is resistant to damage, does not lift off and does not turn yellow.
Advantages of TiXo gel:
- thixotropy technology
- total control over the product
- possibility of clamping / making a tunnel
- increased durability
- does not lift off the natural nail plate
- reduced burning sensation in the lamp
It is designed to be used on a base gel or gel polish base coat and to be cured win Dual LED and UV lamps.
TiXo gels are available in 2 colours and in 2 capacities: 15 and 50g
The product for professional use.
Purpose: Camouflage gel
Effect: Opaque, pink
Curing time: Dual LED SPN Nails: 60 seconds, UV: 2 minutes
- opaque pink
- Cover gel
- Curing time
- Dual LED Lamp: 60 seconds, UV: 2 minutes
- Need to file it down
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIACRYLATE, P-HYDROXYANISOLE, DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, CI 77163,CI 77000
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)