Babyboomer is a beautiful, bright shade with a "baby pink" character, which is perfect as a standalone colour, for babyboomer sets or French manicure.
Acryl-O!-Gel is a great option for stylists who are looking for the perfect method combining the softness of gel with the strength of acrylic in one product.
Discover the advantages of Acryl-O!-Gel products:
- speed up your work through ease of modeling and give you full control over the product - no run-off on the cuticles,
- ZERO heat spike in the lamp! During polymerization the client does not feel any unpleasant pinching or burning. They are completely odorless and very gentle to file,
- retains its density even at temperatures above 40 degrees - an ideal product for warm days,
- ZERO volatile organic compounds,
- stronger than classic builder gels and at the same time gentler on the nail plate.
Available in seven classic colours: French White, Diamond Clear, Super Natural, Babyboomer, Cover Mask, Pink Pudding, Milky Rose and 4 shades with glitter flecks: Marshmallove, Rose Quartz, Sparkling Nude and Frozen Rose.
Capacity 20 g.
How to work with Acryl-O!-Gel Babyboomer step by step:
1. Apply a bead of product closer to the free edge (about 1/3 of the length of the natural nail plate) on a previously matted nail with a cured base coat (can be classic or gel polish).
2) Using a brush sparingly dipped in Fluid Acryl-O!-Gel, model the ball, making a structure layer similar to the acrylic technique.
3) Cure the layer for 60 seconds in the Dual Multi Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4.Apply a larger bead and build up the nail, also using a brush soaked in Fluid Acryl-O!-Gel, cure.
5.Wipe the dispersion layer with Clean & Prep.
6) File, giving the desired shape.
7) Apply top or gel polish UV LaQ.