Durable 'no wipe' UV top coat dedicated to add gloss and seal the UV LaQ hybrid UV gel polishes, may be successfully used as a finish to the acrylic or gel sets.
Thanks to micronised sapphire crystal, the top ensures durable, lasting up to 6 weeks, unbelievable gloss comparable to the gloss of the pane of glass. SPN Nails top coat perfectly harmonises with the hybrid gel polish, creating an elastic layer that works well with the nail and protects it from scratches, stains and mechanical damage. 700 Top Shine UV LaQ does not have the dispersion layer and is exceptionally delicate for the natural plate, thus may be successfully used by the individuals with sensitive and even atopic skin. We recommend it to women who like the 'wet nail' effect.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply after a UV gel polish, cure and leave to 'evaporate'. Do not wipe! Scrub, balm or oil should be applied only after a minute after the hands have been taken out of the lamp.
- Shiny finish of UV gel polish manicure
- Shine Top Coat
- Medium thick
- 1 layer
- Curing time
- Dual Led: 30 seconds, UV: 2 minutes
- Dissolved in liquid Hybrid & Acrylic Remover SPN Nails
- 700- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE TRIACRYLATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BUTYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, HYDROQUINONE, P-HYDROXYANISOLE
- For professional use only. Avoid contact with skin. Please read the instructions carefully. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause an allergic reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.