Diamond Clear is a crystal clear shade, which is ideal for extending nails on the form, ultimately covered with hybrid varnish.
Acryl-O!-Gel is an excellent choice for stylists who are looking for an ideal method combining the softness of gel with the strength of acrylic in one product.
Discover the advantages of Acryl-O!-Gel products:
- speed up your work through ease of modeling and give you full control over the product - no run-off on the cuticles,
- ZERO heat spike in the lamp! During polymerization the client does not feel any unpleasant pinching or burning. They are completely odorless and very gentle to file,
- retains its density even at temperatures above 40 degrees - an ideal product for warm days,
- ZERO volatile organic compounds,
- stronger than classic builder gels and at the same time gentler on the nail plate.
Available in seven classic colours: French White, Diamond Clear, Super Natural, Babyboomer, Cover Mask, Pink Pudding, Milky Rose and in 4 shades with glitter flecks: Marshmallove, Rose Quartz, Sparkling Nude and Frozen Rose.
Capacity 20 g.
How to work with Acryl-O!-Gel step by step:
1. Apply a bead of product closer to the free edge (about 1/3 of the length of the natural nail plate) on a previously matted nail with a cured base coat (can be classic or gel polish).
2) Using a brush sparingly dipped in Fluid Acryl-O!-Gel, model the ball, making a structure layer similar to the acrylic technique.
3) Cure the layer for 60 seconds in the Dual Multi Intelligence Technology 36 W lamp.
4.Apply a larger bead and build up the nail, also using a brush soaked in Fluid Acryl-O!-Gel, cure.
5.Wipe the dispersion layer with Clean & Prep.
6) File, giving the desired shape.
7) Apply top or gel polish UV LaQ.