Builder Jelly Super Clear is a transparent builder gel that has all the features of the most desirable product for extending, overbuilding, levelling and curing the natural nail plate. The crystalline gel with a pudding-like consistency will significantly speed up the working time, as well as create a solid and strong foundation for the rest of the stylization. Builder Jelly Super Clear will quickly become your #musthave - you will love it for its phenomenal adhesion to the plate, ease of preparation and thixotropy, thanks to which it does not run off on the cuticles and self-levels.
Do you remember our bestselling JellyMe bottle gels? Thousands of stylists have trusted and loved them for their milky, semi-transparent shades, ease of application and self-levelling formula. Now it's time for the continuation of this series, but in a slightly different version that you are sure to love!
Here they are! The newest Builder Jelly gels in beautiful jars! We guarantee that they will quickly become your #musthave.
What will you love them for? Builder Jelly gels in jars are:
- the first builder gels in the NaiLac portfolio with a very strong surface tension - the gels "stand still" and listen perfectly to the brush during application, which speeds up working time considerably,
- gels, with which you can extend, build, level and harden both short and long nails - they can cope with every imperfection of the plate, and the extended nails will be strong and very durable,
- phenomenal adhesion to the plate and resistance to micro damages,
- Thixotropy, thanks to which gels do not run down on cuticles and they level themselves, giving you full control during application,
- beautiful range of colours - all shades are pudding-milk with 80% translucency, thanks to which they give the nails an ultra-natural and delicate shade,
- Easy to apply with a file and e-file,
- reduced burning sensation in the lamp and no intense, irritating smell,
- no liftings and guaranteed colour retention for the duration of the nail design - you can forget about yellow tones.